View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:50 PM   #37
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad, Kindle PW, iPhone
You know, I was having the same idea.....But then I thought that with my kindle, my better half's kindle, a VPN, USunlocked, my son in the UK and accounts on Nook and Kobo as well as three Amazon accounts it was getting quite complicated enough.
So I sat down with a cup of tea and something to read until the thought went away.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote