View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
Reventlov
Reventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsReventlov can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 4 non touch (k4nt)
Display ncurses on the kindle - Other things

Hello !
Is it possible to display ncurses application, like htop, on the screen of the kindle 4 non touch version (I want to keep its ebook reader usage) ? How can I install ncurses, if possible ?
The original goal is to have a fullscreen digital clock launched using kite, so if I cannot use ncurses, any recommendation ?
Ty in advance.

ps/edit: the bottom bar on my kindle hide some text in some pdf. I don't want to modify the pdf, I guess this is just a flaw in the software. Any way to fix that without converting the pdf to something mostly ugly ?

Last edited by Reventlov; 12-13-2012 at 02:23 PM. Reason: ps/edit
Reventlov is offline   Reply With Quote