View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #187
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini Ret & 3 & 1, iPhone 5S, LG 8.3 & G2, Kobo Mini, Kindle DX&3
Yes... My best results with fan fiction authors have been: none of them create their stories in PDF software, naturally. So, get the writer's original rich-text file, if possible (typically a Word document); open in Word; re-save in filtered (minimalistic) HTML; feed into Calibre; convert into EPUB, and out comes a file that can be enjoyed in Marvin without any of the hindrances of the unwieldy PDF format.

All the Marvin screenshots I've posted to this thread so far are fan-fiction originally published by the writers in non-ebook formats. I think the stories look beautiful when converted to EPUB by the above method and displayed in Marvin.