View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #26
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
That's very good to know. Still in two minds, though. Without a properly working Stanza app, I'm not so sure I'd want to use this.
Unfortunately Stanza has been left to die a slow death. Personally I haven't used it in a long time as I switched over to the Amazon ecosystem a couple of years ago. There is a new ePub reader app called Marvin that works on the iPad which looks very promising; see thread in this forum. Unfortunately it doesn't look like he has developed a version of the app for the iPhone yet.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote