View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #272
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
Isn't that the limited white list based flash support? Originally IE on RT wasn't going to allow flash at all, but MS were put under pressure from Disney, Google and a few other sites that were heavily dependant on flash. So MS white listed those sites.

AFAIK if you're not a well known site who has been whitelisted, then flash won't work for your site on IE 10. I could be wrong, MS may have caved totally and I've not been keeping close tabs on the news, but that's the last i heard anyway.
There is a white list with hundreds of sites on it. You can manually edit it and ad other sites to it.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote