View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:28 AM   #1530
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Thanks, but I'm concerned about the actual Kobo vouchers. I need to know if Kobo would convert between voucher currencies.

The problem is with Paypal being in USD and Kobo now charging in ZAR for my region. Paypal doesn't support ZAR as a payment currency so throws an error each time.
Do you mean a Kobo voucher or a paypal voucher. I confuse easily. Kobo adds store credit to your account not sure if that is region specific or not.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote