Thread: Odyssey Help! (to buy or not)
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
Chi Cygni
99% lurking mode
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, ASUS MeMo FHD 10
Help! (to buy or not)

I desperately need a bucket of cold water on my head. So, I found Odyssey Frontlight with free delivery and -15 discount. I already have 2 ereaders and 2 tablets. I recently overspent a bit. I don't have too much cash. I don't need another ereader. I so shouldn't!!!

BUT BUT BUT!

New gadget! With touch screen I never had on ereader, and light! With discount and free delivery till 17.12! What to do?????????????
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote