Thread: Footnotes
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:40 AM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 2
I'm not a pro by any means. I'm just a reader/hacker who truly believes that hyperlinks are the best solution for things like this (right now). By all means... if you're making an ebook for personal use, do what you like. But if you're making an ebook you want me to read (or pay money for)... don't go wedging a bunch of ancillary material into the normal reading flow.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote