View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:41 AM   #37
pepe_alter_ego
Zealot
pepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Kindle Paperwhite 1 (Wi-Fi)
I accidentally noticed a nice feature of the "old" Pdf Reader which is NOT present in the "new" Pdf Reader.
With the "old" Pdf Reader, if I open a dictionary, its "small" window will automatically move to the up or to the down of the screen according to where the marked word to be "translated" is present.
With the "new" Pdf Reader, the "small" dictionary window will always stay down, and I need to "move" it manually up if I want to see the lower part of the screen.
Could this "automatic positioning" be introduced into the "new" Pdf Reader?
pepe_alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote