View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:38 AM   #111
Lynx-lynx
Kiki's cheeky Christmas!
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo
Harris Tech still showing no units in stock.

Harvey Norman are showing in stock in the 3 Sydney city stores and also my local store.

Office Works seem to have a reasonable supply at their Sydney and suburban stores.

Wonder if JB Hifi have had a lot of back orders to fill, or people have rushed in to buy them. Although as they only apparently got 800 units, Aus wide, that could account for the sell out. Got to say though, when the chap opened the stock cupboard when I bought mine, there were approx 15 black units there.

Hope that helps anyone still looking to buy a Glo.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote