View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #20
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I got an iPod touch 5th generation (black with 32GB) today from Best Buy. Just finished setting it up and transferring/updating my apps, music, movies, a few books, photos, calendar, contacts, email, etc. That took a while! Then I organized all the icons and hopefully I will get the time to start testing the battery discharge time for reading some time today.

BTW, it is very fast and the screen is beautiful! Definitely a huge upgrade from the 4h generation.
jswinden is online now   Reply With Quote