Originally Posted by Booxtor
Here is a new patch with fixes
of most important bugs in the new PDF Reader
Please download this file:
Unzip it and copy those three files from archive to the internal memory of your device. In your device click on update.oar and the last update for PDFReader will be installed.
The device will reboot.
What has been fixed:
- PDF Reader. Margins settings and Customized Zoom are not saved after closing a book
- PDF Reader. Standby issue 1. Home button causes exit from the pdf after return from stand by
- PDF Reader. Standby issue 2. Controlls are non functional after return from Standby
- PDF Reader. Glyph embolden >0. Page turn issue.
- PDF Reader. Annotations. Highlighting of empty area causes exit.
- PDF Reader. Key mapping. the order of tools has been changed. Now pan + zoom are set by default.
- PDF Reader. no confirmation is needed if exiting a book with Close Icon in main menu
Thank you very much.
We also appreciate Firefly firmware.