View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #17
rupor
Addict
rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: PRS 500,505,900,650,T1,T2, Nook ST, Kindle PW2
All AMR related packages could be obtained from here. Sorry, you will have to use Google Translation - but everything targeting 1.0.05 firmware is clearly marked as such. I did not have a chance to update sourceforge page yet...

SD card restore (or recovery) sets from porkupan are all here - files starting with "restore set". I suggest you use only his packages and nothing else - it should be more than enough.

My rescue set (for full backup/restore) is available here (Google translation). Place did not change, but package has been updated.

Last edited by rupor; 12-12-2012 at 11:59 AM.
rupor is offline   Reply With Quote