View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #413
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I've got a new wrinkle to my eReader/FW transfer. While I was hanging out on B&N's curing the CS chat and waiting on hold for the phone rep, I purchased two books, and a freebie.

I went to download to my desktop today, and all 3 are gone. Not in my active or archived shelf. However, the NOOK iPad app thinks they are in the Archive, and let me download them.

So now I get to call CS again. :P
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote