View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:56 AM   #1
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
conversion question

A bit wet around the ears here and have a question as I want to take an rtf document, open in Calibre and convert to an e pub and a mobi. I know how to do this but I need to know two things.

If I want my epub to have the same styling as the rtf document ( it uses the Times New Roman family) I tried to edit metadata / look and feel/ embed font family and chose Times New Roman and it did not work. How do I add css properties to the file so the epub displays inTimes New Roman font?

Second question, AM I right that I cannot embed font in a .mobi?

thank you

HH
holdit is offline   Reply With Quote