View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:39 AM   #52
country0129
Country0129
country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, PC
Thank you, Mr. Adoby

for your reply. I think you understand what I'm trying to say, albeit, somewhat ineffectively.

"Somewhat fun to try."

Yessir, that's EXACTLY the point. I'm not a programmer, as I'd iterated earlier in either this thread or another forum, I'm not sure, but I like to fiddle around with my computer, continually trying to get the most out of it. Calibre, bar none, is my favorite piece of software, all time favorite. And I've been using computers back pre-DOS 2.0, when the hard drive was a cassette tape and the programs were written in Basic. (Radio Shack, Color Computer II). Calibre has more features, more thoughfully created - user friendly and useful aspects, than any other program to which I've been exposed. Mr. Koval and his fellows inspire awe in my opinion, creating Calibre and continually improving it, and offering it free to all that wish to use it.

I someday want, badly, to build me a "bulldozer." For now, an aftermarket cooler will probably have to suffice. I thank all who entered this thread positively to try to assist me in my endeavor. The others? bleh
country0129 is offline   Reply With Quote