View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:25 AM   #6
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T3, Nexus 7, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyGrumpy View Post
Ah. page-break-after. So I could make the multi-story chapters as suggested by DSpider, with "page-break-after" between the individual stories. Kewl.

Well, ADE seems to, so I (perhaps unreasonably) expected that other software would do so as well. As I'm sure has been said thousands of times, would be nice if all software and devices strictly followed the same standard!

Thank you, Alex. I'm off to experiment.
I don't think desktop ADE honours pagination, grannyGrumpy, or at least it doesn't on my desktop. Perhaps I'm setting the 'reading area' the wrong size.

I've found ADE very unreliable to know whether pages are breaking where I want them to, and showing the top margins I want.

Anyone else finds it works?
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote