View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #3
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x55 View Post
I haven't found a way to do this either, but there's a cumbersome workaround: Try decreasing the text size until your passage (hopefully) fits on one screen, highlight it, then restore the text size.

This trick won't always work, depending on the size and location of the block you need to highlight, but it's helped me a few times.
Same trick I have used. But I too wold like to see a more elegent approach from the Kobo developers.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote