View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
tempest@de
Groupie
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Hanlin V3
I’m in Portugal and here the kobo is asociated with FNAC, at first every time I tried to enter the kobo website it would redirect me to the portuguese Fnac web, since I bought the kobo to buy and read books in english that are not sold in portugal I was very dispointed, but I tried to buy books directly with te glo and I was able to buy them, I bought some using an adress in england, and one using an adress in the United states.
Last week I finaly was able to enter the kobo web site without being redirect to Fnac, so I tried to buy in the web site and I was able to do it, since the same book had a better price in the UK I gave an adress there and purchased the book that I wanted.
Also, I bought some books using a paypal account with a portuguese adress and also using a credit card with a portuguese adress, and add no problems.
Hope my input helps you.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote