View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #8
badgoodDeb
Wizard
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm-many, Kindle1, K3, iPad, iPhone 4
You can actually subscribe to the parent of the threads. For instance, it recently occurred to me to subscribe to the LOUNGE .... so I see the title of any new threads, and can decide if I want to go read them. Since I imagine all the deals fall under some master area, one could subscribe to that. (Note to self: go do that!)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote