View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #21609
Hamlet53
Babi Yar
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Of course the operation didn't really 'neuter' me. It took 40 years of marriage to do that!

To my darling wife: You know I'm joking, baby! Love you! All the muches in the world!

Amazingly, I hardly felt any discomfort at all those first two days, but the third made up for it in spades. I really paid the price for acting as if I were Superman those first two days. Had I known then what I know now, I would have scheduled a week off work and stayed in bed the whole time; pain or no pain.
I have been thinking about a vasectomy for a number of years now. Worry about that has always kept me procrastinating. Was it because of an infection that it became so painful, or just something that normally happens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I have the world's greatest TRUE STORY to tell about the testing procedure, but can't, because—if not actually violating our family-friendly/work-safe rules—it most certainly comes right up to the line.

Of course, if anyone's interested, I don't suppose a PM would be out-of-bounds.
I'd would also like to hear the story. I have a story on the same topic that the real estate agent I used for buying the home I lived in while in Portland, Oregon told me.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote