UI plugin to create blogposts to Wordpress out of your Calibre library
Version: 1.0.0; Released: 12-11-2011; Calibre: 0.7.53;
Author: Fresco Gamba;
Platforms: Windows, OSX, Linux
- Create Wordpress blogposts from a selected book in your library
- Automatic upload of cover image (if available)
- Add torrent link (from libgen.info) to your post
- Retrieves category list from your current blog
- Creates automatic title and content based on metadata
- Save drafts locally and/or remote
- Tested on OSx, Windows, Linux
- Requires calibre version 0.7.53 or later.
- Requires Wordpress > 3.5
(XML-RPC functionality is turned on by default since WordPress 3.5.
Before that you needed to enable it your self. To enable, go to Settings
-> Writing -> Remote Publishing and check the checkbox.)
- Download the attached zip file
- Go to Calibre->Preferences->Plugins->Load plugin from file
- Restart Calibre
- Customize your settings for the Wordpress plugin (username, host, etc.)
- via Wordpress Plugin-> Settings
- Select a book from your library
- Right-click -> Wordpress Plugin -> Create/Modify post
- Start bloggingConnect your Wordpress Blog to Calibre!