Thread: MobileRead MARCH 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #6
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Looks like a 3 horse race at the moment. If adventure/travel wins can we pick one of those classics like 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea? Always room for another classic.

I think if adventure/travel wins, we should institute a new rule that anyone who has nominated a winning selection that could fit in that category should be ineligible for at least five years from nominating another in that category.

@ HarryT: Just kidding, my friend. You know I really enjoyed that century old travelogue you nominated for September's non-fiction selection.

A Thousand Miles Up the Nile by Amelia Edwards was well-formatted; I'll say that for it.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote