Thread: K3 update Jailbreak?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:51 AM   #16
CaelThunderwing
Connoisseur
CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: K3(Wifi+3G) K4NT(Wifi Only WSO)
well i'm looking to get a replacement off ebay (i know like Anything battery on ebay super dodgey.) but any help in working multiple segments cause it worked for about 30mins when i left it on my Wall adapter for my RaspberryPi for about 30mins before running into this again. so its battery related.

unforantly i belive the flash for rootfs area is blank by now. as well i think it's needing to be reset. (so many failed attempts?)

where im going wrong why before removing my battery it Still didnt debrick. the guide says like to put in teh address bar, "0x003C1000" but shouldnt that be without 0x as it's allready there ?

does renaming the kernel and rootfs images matter? as downloading them from the K3 Debricking guide for Noobs guide has them as mmcblk0p1_3.0.2.img etc for rootfs, and likewise for kernel.

i'm getting desperate to recover my K3 so i can use it for the "KindleberryPi" (basicly a JB'd K3, running a terminal emulator and USBNetworking making the K3 a usable terminal interface to the RaspberryPi over USB.

As i broke down last week and got a deal with amazon on an K4 Mini (nontouch) as i mentioned that i neede dto replace my K3, (they discounted the 69.99 price on it to 54.99$ though i would of had a 70$ deal on a touch and was a lil tempted to grab a touch instead)
CaelThunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote