View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:48 PM   #5
stewacide
Groupie
stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
One kepub I'd purchased from the Kobo Store was messed up, in that it'd skip erratically between chapters/sections out of proper order, making it impossible to read the book. When I downloaded the Adobe ePub from Kobo the book worked fine. If I were a less technical person I would have been really upset about that.

I really don't see why they bother with kepub at all. The chapter page count is annoying / much less useful than how generic ePubs are handled, plus the possibility of show-stopping conversion bugs like I experienced above.
stewacide is offline   Reply With Quote