View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #11
gurion
gurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-350
I've bought Sony PRS-300 and PRS-505 new about 4 years ago. I absolutely loved smaller size of 300. Over a year ago I upgraded it to PRS-350 for even smaller footprint, better screen and touch control. It's all and everything I need in ereader. Already acquared a 2nd PRS-350 for a backup, and I'm set for time being. The older PRS-505 still being used at home by family, and that reader works very well still.
gurion is offline   Reply With Quote