View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #18
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
This illustrates how different we all are. For me, tapping is much easier and consistent than swiping.
Oh, by all means, I find the tapping motion much easier than swiping. It's just that my device just doesn't seem to respond at all to the taps, at times.

Perhaps my device is faulty? Sometimes, I can be typing along fine on the keyboard, and suddenly, the taps stop registering. Anywhere. Then after waiting a while, it starts responding again. Let me ask this: does anyone else have to leave their HD powered off for a while before restarting? If I power down and restart immediately, my touch screen won't work. Can't even unlock the slider. But if I turn it off and leave it off for a bit before powering back up, everything is fine.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote