View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:49 AM   #7
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5 Paperwhite and a Simple touch Nook
I too had an older kindle with issues. It died an hard death on the way to work, in the middle of a rather exciting part of a novel after a year and a half. My current kindle is a new kindle five that I had to run about town looking for something I could get in my hands now. I want to make sure the next time anything dies that I can take my time about upgrading, thus to this end I have a backup Simple Touch Nook. I don't like my simple touch as well as my kindle, however I probably should have waited for a new kindle paperwhite, I could really use the book light, I read in the dark all the time. However in the words of a former president "I fell your pain."
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote