View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:02 AM   #3
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Maybe their sales figures were below their estimates. I am sure the 7" HD version is the best seller out of the current crop of Amazon tablets. Now if they had that one for $50 off, I might bite. Maybe.
Actually, I've heard that the one with the 4G LTE is one of the bestsellers for the simple fact that so many people were waiting on the Fire because they missed Whispersync on their e-reader Kindles. And the AT&T data deal is pretty darn good.

There's probably a good chance Amazon knows they've got to do everything they can to grab market share during the holidays as well.

Last edited by foreverjuly; 12-10-2012 at 10:04 AM.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote