View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:12 AM   #9
Thasaidon
Apprentice Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyhive View Post
I am running Calibre on our tower comp, and my wife is getting a Kindle for Christmas, so we would want to have two versions running, his and hers.

Is it possible or would we need to install in on a separate comp?

thanks in advance.

PH
I run two versions of Calibre successfully on one tower. One installation is the standard version of Calibre the other is Calibre Portable.

I only use one library with the standard install and only use the Portable install with a separate and different library.

This does not appear to cause any problems

I have this arrangement because the configuration needs of my two eReaders are very different.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote