View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 08:49 AM   #4
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Booksonboard and Fictionwise are the main ebooks sellers, in my opinion. (Amazon is anoter obvious one, for Kindle owners).

I like Booksonboard a little bit more, because there's no crap like "club price", "micropays" and other such things. It's a little bit cheaper in most titles, just like that. But I'm not a voracious reader. For people who buy a lot of books, Fictionwise's club and micropay systems are valuable and very worthy.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote