View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:37 AM   #35116
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
The green banner at the bottom and the red banner at the top say "Many" Christmas it looks to me.
LOL! You're right! It does say Many Christmas! I'm so used to see screwed up English on Japanese signs, my brain just went into auto-correct mode so I read it the way it was supposed to be. There is SOOO much incorrect English in Japanese signage, especially switching 'r' and 'l' that I usually don't even notice unless someone points it out to me. I see it on Large Company billboards, in magazine advertising, even signs on the front of buildings.... I don't know why they don't hire someone to check before going ahead with their printing. But it is just so incredibly prevalent here!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote