View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:32 AM   #17
GrannyGrump
Persnickity Nitpicker
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Responses to this thread have inspired me. I am going to try to split my CSS, and also to pare down the styles that are way too similar to each other, and can probably be combined into a single style.

I do agree that simpler is often better, but this project got out of control (I've been digging up different bits and pieces from a dozen different sources, and I should have waited till I had ALL my source material in simple text BEFORE I started working it.) I had way too many brainstorms along the way!

Glad to hear from all of you, great advice from everybody! Thanks.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote