View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:13 AM   #5
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Coolreader(Nexus 5)\Coolreader(Nook Touch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnn View Post
On the Nook Touch you can type the author's name in Search to get a list of their books.

Or if you don't know which author you want and just want to scroll quicker through them use Calibre to load your books on the Nook. Then in the "My Files" section under My Files-> Books - there will be folders alphabetically listed by Author last name.
Well that depends how you define your send to device template the one you are describing is the default template personally I use this for my nook touch

Code:
{tags:re([\.],/!)|!|}/{authors[0]}/{authors}/{series:subitems(0,1)||/}{series_index:0>5.2f| | - }{series:subitems(1,10)| | - }{title}
As I have set my tags as genre with sub genres and series with sub series I get something like

Code:
!Fantasy\!Urban\J\Jim Butcher\Dresden\01. Storm Front.epub
!Fantasy\D\David Eddings\Orb\01.00 - The Belgariad - Pawn of Prophecy.epub
Although to be truthful I don't use nook touch built in reader but have rooted it and am using coolreader so unlike the My Files I even see the covers for the books.
Dopedangel is online now   Reply With Quote