View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:18 AM   #902
CaelThunderwing
Connoisseur
CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: K3(Wifi+3G) K4NT(Wifi Only WSO)
well. it was fine (as in i could flash all the way thru to the end the rootfs before pulling the battery trying to force-reset it and it had a full charge before i did, and before i ended up causing a mess, it was lasting about a full week if wifi was left on, (idle) and lil over a month idle before it got half-dead w/o wifi on.

only thing i can think of is i adapted my old wall adapter for my router (5V 1.2A with a Polarity (--)---(o---(+) ) for my Raspberry Pi Model B (512MB Model) i could try that (pi uses teh same MicroUSB Connector as the kindle for power) as upto now i've just use dthe stock K3 wall adapter 5v 850mAH

the only things i was doing differntly before pulling the battery.i wasnt renaming the kernel and rootfs images to rootfs and kernel respectively just kept the names they came unziped twice from.

at this stage it'll go into the ATK programming mode and stay there (eventually after about 30mins my 32bit XP Laptop and my x64 Win7 pc see a "SE BLANK Ringo"when i last tried i left t to charge on the Laptop when that occured for another 2 daysit got far enough to flash kernel then it dropped 2 mins into rootfs
CaelThunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote