View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
The deal with six devices is/was a device activation limit that would slowly over time allow more activations to take into account older devices being pulled out of service. I know I personally have activated way more than six devices, but I've never activated all that many in a short time span. Once a book is downloaded and encoded for a specific Adobe ID it can be opened on any device activated to that ID (not just 6).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote