View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #21584
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Username View Post
I'd be wanting a lot more than a local anaesthetic!!!
(I can't work out what you meant to write but it can't really be spayed - can it?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
witty username, that is simply stitchies way of being witty
Sorry, Witty. There wasn't an emoticon for vasectomy.
We use the word 'spayed' for females, which is quite clear, but the word 'fixed' for males which unless kept in context, can get confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Very true! The bites are never felt. But then the red area with two fang holes starts to blow up and itch! Sometimes I do feel their tiny little legs on my skin!
If I don't quickly take an antihistamine tablet AND use some topical Benadryl Cream or the equivalent as soon as I notice the swelling, I'm in real pain for a few hours. No danger of anaphylaxis, but really uncomfortable. Any you KNOW I don't do 'uncomfortable!'

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 12-09-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote