View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #25472
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Sorry, but this thread has been officially hijacked for the eight days of hanukkah. All Gentiles may wait in the lobby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I am all cultures.

I win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Oh really? Show me your menorah and we'll talk.
Okay, so I'm not Jewish. But I am a member of a Unitarian Universalist Church. Does that count? (A good portion of the congregation there seem to divide their time between the UU Church and one of the local Reform temples.) Besides, I do have a menorah, which I bought a few years ago on one of my attendances at a Shabbat service at that temple, so I think I still deserve a Hanukkah win!

And here's my menorah for the win!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0940 copy.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	749.5 KB
ID:	97489  
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote