View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, Kobo Touch, KFHD 7, GTab 2 7.0, Surface RT, iPad4,
Show off your KFHD homescreen!

Although there are no custom ROMs available for the KFHD, it is possible to run alternative launchers on an UNROOTED KFHD as well as the full meal deal on a ROOTED KFHD.

I've been running ADW Launcher EX on my unrooted KFHD with great success. I decided to take the plunge and root it and install GO Launcher EX.

I'm interested to see what others are doing to tweak their devices. When posting your screenshots, please include the following information:

DEVICE: (KFHD 7"/10", 16GB/32GB, etc.)
ROOTED: (yes/no)
LAUNCHER: (GO Launcher EX, ADW Launcher, Apex, etc.)
WALLPAPER: (name or link to wallpaper being displayed)
ADDITIONAL INFO: (anything else noteworthy)

To capture a screenshot on your KFHD, simultaneously press the "Power" and "Volume_Up" buttons on your device.

Here's mine:
DEVICE: KFHD 7", 16GB
ROOTED: yes
LAUNCHER: GO Launcher EX
WALLPAPER: default GO Launcher wallpaper
ADDITIONAL INFO: Google Play installed, Google Chrome
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-12-09-15-15-46.png
Views:	339
Size:	742.4 KB
ID:	97488