View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #21
mgmueller
Wizard
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Mgmueller, how many times did you switch between Germany and US yesterday? Just wondering if you could switch back to Germany unhindered.
Maybe 3 times. Never had any problems in switching, neither direction.

I've been asked once (or maybe twice) from Amazon, why I've been switching. But this was ca. 2009, I think before the international Kindles did appear.
And my explanation was simple: I'm traveling a lot. Most of the time I live in Germany, but frequently I'm in the US for a few weeks.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote