1. I referred to TV News and in particular local as a source of news as the old sources huddle together in an unreachable underground crypt or dry up and blow away. (Thank goodness.) I didn't say they didn't have their own problems with viewpoint, on politics, etc.
2. In the panel to the left as you refer to it, I only see one category that explicitly states that it might have other than the facts.
3. Perhaps I should have said I like the old journalist emphasis on facts. The J. Schools I understand it are now totally up todate with opinionated and one sided teaching.
4. As for what you call old journalism, I don't claim real familiarity with those people except for Hersh who had a wild daughter who shot at some cops and belonged to one of those strangely names groups.
5. This "POV for fact selection" is a travesty of an idea.