View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
Information request: tips and tricks for the Story HD

Hello all. I just purchased an iRiver Story HD wifi from eBay, and I was wondering if anyone could offer me a few tips or tricks that will make my use of this device more interesting. Links to mods, firmware downloads, and how-to instructions would be greatly appreciated.

I have scanned through these threads and, aside from a few mentions of firmware updates and mods, I haven't found any posts like this about the Story HD. I realize that this is a discontinued device, and maybe it hasn't gotten much attention from hackers, but perhaps I am missing something?

Anyway, if you can help me out with a few links, or some more information on this device, I would be grateful.

Last edited by Isles8008; 12-08-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote