View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #7
Victoria
Addict
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4, kindle touch & kindle wp2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
But they don't make it clear that it is not available on 90% of the books. And, while you can see if a particular book has X-Ray enabled or not, you cannot figure out whether it is useful or not - the quality really varies from book to book.
I buy alot of books and none of them have had the feature yet. But i love the idea of x-ray for fiction, so i could refresh my memory for minor characters, etc it sounds easier than using search.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote