View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #59
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Excellent - just bought the whole of Harry Harrison's "Stainless Steel Rat" series - the first 6 in the "Stainless Steel Rat Collection" omnibus, and the other 5 separately at 2.99.
There are 11 of them? I have absolutely no idea which ones I've read, but I'm pretty sure it was only 5 or 6.

(I think many of the SSR books were 2.99 even before the sale. But probably not all of them.)
DrNefario is online now   Reply With Quote