View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #4
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
You can share passages from personal docs on Facebook. I do it on occasion, but I never use calibre to create my books, I use Kindle Previewer and then Send To Kindle to put them in the Cloud. The error might be a calibre issue or it might be a side load issue as I'm not sure if side loaded books can share passages.
Ah thank you, Amazon is not clear about it. That it needs to be archived or in cloud makes a lot of sense.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote