View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:20 AM   #47
pwalker8
Guru
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Baen Books has been struggling ever since Jim Baen died. I use to buy the monthly bundles each and every month simply because there was always at least one book that I wanted. November was the last bundle I bought and right now, it looks like March will be the next bundle. I think that Correia was the last new Baen author that I really liked. Jim Baen had a talent for spotting and developing new writers as well as a talent for connecting with the fan base.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote