Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
ralphiedee
Zealot
ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
Wow, didn't think that this would strike a cord about procedure. I do have html and css skills. I'm not looking for shortcuts or for someone to do work for me I'm just looking to get the job done correctly as when I'm stuck I always use this forum for help. if you look at my posts in the past you will see some are no brainers for experts and some are just my lack of looking into a certain situation more closely.

I get bogged down with a lot of projects and sometimes I forget simple or not so simple ways of coding.

In this case I already had done this but could not remember how for instance.

Do I really need to manually copy all the text from the powerpoint doc into word and convert to html?

Could I have just copied the text in to Sigil and added the font, then the css with the font face styles?

I'm looking into this now but did not want to be judged on learning how to do anything as knowledge is key and if I sometimes ask anal questions its not to offend or have someone judge that I'm just looking for someone to tell me what to do or the easy way out.

hope this clears up my intent here so if anyone is still interested in giving me a few pointers it would be helpful.

RD
ralphiedee is offline   Reply With Quote