Found the problem
I try uninstalling all versions that were on my computer including 0.5.3 and a beta version that I forgot about and then reinstall the new 0.6.2. So far I have not had any issue with it.
I thought it could be an issue that was conflicting with old version that was installed, but I didn't want to lose accesses to the old version should I uninstalled it and it didn't work. But I try anyway and it work out.
So I learn two things:
1. Don't installed two different versions at the same time
2. Keep a copy of old version so if the new version don't work you can reinstall the old version