View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:17 PM   #84
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I got Glo from OW this morning. But, I think they are as useless as JB.

I first went to OW as they are closer. They had Glo on display. It displayed the setup screen but didn't respond. I worked out the battery was flat. Just like the Touch next to it. I asked them to charge it, but they couldn't find a cable, so decided to ignore me. Price was $159.

I then went to JB. The had Mini's but no Glo and weren't sure when or if they would get a delivery.

Then I went back to OW. This time the salesman put a little more effort into finding a charger. While he was hunting for it, I used one of the display PCs to lookup the HT price. When he returned with the charger, I was able to get the Glo to turn the light on, but I couldn't do anything else without doing the setup. As I mainly wanted to see the light before deciding, I bought it. I showed him the HT site for the price match. As the page was the sites search results, it didn't show that they had no stock

So far, very nice. Text and images on the screen are noticeably clearer than the Touch.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote