View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #191
jackhulk
Enthusiast
jackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K3 3G
Hello All

Perhaps one of you nice fellows could help me please?

Just when I was due to go to sleep early tonight, I came across this awesome kindlet (or app - not sure of the correct terminology?)! Well that was about 2 hours ago now, read through the whole thread several times and still haven't got this running yet!

Running W7, so on root I have the following....

fbgnuboy [Dir]
>roms [Dir]
>fbgnuboy
>gb-flash.jpg
>rungame

rungame is script from post #145.

In launchpad I have...

fbgnuboy.ini

...which reads...

Quote:
[Actions]

## Launch the Gameboy Emulator
G B = !/mnt/us/fbgnuboy/rungame
Every time I try to run, it fails. Any idea where I am going wrong please?

Thank you

Last edited by jackhulk; 12-07-2012 at 10:04 PM.
jackhulk is offline   Reply With Quote